One tribal activist was killed and many injured after security personnel deployed at Vedanta factory attacked the protesters.
- Palestinian man was tortured by Israeli prison authorities before his death, claims family
- Number of casualties in Afghanistan rose by 47% this year, says report
- All US combat troops to withdraw from Iraq by end of this year
- Sudanese judoka refuses to face his Israeli opponent in ongoing Tokyo Olympics
- Russian communists protests exclusion of parliamentary candidate by election commission
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.