One tribal activist was killed and many injured after security personnel deployed at Vedanta factory attacked the protesters.
- Over 10,000 children killed or wounded in Yemen: a ‘shameful milestone’, says UNICEF
- Left party makes gains in North Macedonian local polls
- Iranian president asks US to lift unilateral sanctions to show seriousness in Vienna talks
- Saudi-led military coalition claims to have killed more than 160 Houthi fighters in Yemen
- Lebanese army to investigate soldier seen shooting at protesters in Beirut last week
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.