A 3.3% increase in the salaries of the paper workers over a 25- month period has been agreed upon.
- Egyptian authorities release EIPR activists after massive international campaign
- More than half of Yemeni population likely to face acute food insecurity by mid-2021: UN agencies
- UK and Russia announce start of COVID-19 vaccinations from next week
- New Zealand declares climate emergency, vows to make public sector carbon neutral by 2025
- US sanctions Chinese telecom firm for links with Venezuela’s CANTV
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.