The study also reveals that 43% of the population blames the president for the worsening COVID-19 crisis
- Uruguay’s trade union center calls for a national strike in June
- Defying ban on ‘unauthorized protests,’ Algerians take to the streets in large numbers
- Connecticut nursing home workers secure “basic agreement”, postpone strike
- Israeli air strikes in Gaza continue, at least 119 Palestinians including 31 children killed so far
- UN expresses concern over deteriorating human rights situation in Algeria
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.